• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Michigan State Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll leave you with this for the evening.....

Husk Guys @HuskGuys · “<s>@</s>ESPNCFB: Does MSU have what it takes to make the <s>@</s>CFBPlayoff? <s>#</s>CFBLive pic.twitter.com/0RfQZs2H1r” Insulting to <s>#</s>Huskers. OSU toughest left?
BzCzmKdCQAAGygK.jpg:large

I am up early since I have to work again today, but I will be home long before the game starts. I hope we can pull off the upset. Go Big Red!

So USA rates Neb - MSU the top game for college fans to watch today. Then uses this freaken picture!! It's like using a photo of guy running for office chatting up his favorite HOOKER! These uni's are freaken hideous and I think USA is messing with us……… notice the NICE standard uni's on MSU……… :mad:

Dear HUSKERS:

Please win big and fast, be up 45-3 at half. My son has a big buck he's after and 4:30 am comes early after a late game.

Sincerely whoop that ass,
Ksuhusker

Good morning everyone, the kickoff is still a long way away but the excitement has been building for quite some time now. I hope the HUSKERS play their best game of the season on both sides of the ball and come away with the win. There seems to be a quiet and steadily growing confidence among this HUSKER team and a victory tonight sets the stage for even bigger goals to be attained. GO BIG RED,,,,,

It's gameday peeps! Let's get this done HUSKERS! GO BIG RED!

And ksuhusker, take me with you. I love getting up at 0430 to go hunting

It's gameday peeps! Let's get this done HUSKERS! GO BIG RED!

And ksuhusker, take me with you. I love getting up at 0430 to go hunting

Me too! Just like getting to bed early when getting up that early. I'd post a pic of the buck but don't know how.

GO BIG RED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back