• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Michigan State Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, a big HUSKER win coming up tomorrow, no doubt about it. GO BIG RED,,,,,

Last edited:
MSU football: 2 safeties questionable for game against Nebraska

FYI....

Michigan State will get fullback Niko Palazeti (ankle) back for Saturday’s game against Nebraska, but safeties RJ Williamson (ankle) and Jairus Jones (leg) are still question marks.Williamson was hurt before last weeks’ 16-13 overtime win at Wisconsin, and Jones was hurt Oct. 6 at Indiana.

“They’re both battling back, trying to get back soon, we’ll see,†MSU defensive backs coach Harlon Barnett said Wednesday. “They’re both trying to push through it, and we’ll just have to see on game day.â€

Sophomore Mylan Hicks (Detroit Renaissance) got his first extended action on defense thanks to the injuries, playing nickel back on passing downs.

More here: http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/...review?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|GreenAndWhite

Another big game for Nebraska. But I guess when your goal is to win out, they are all big.

The team has seemingly cleared a number of key hurdles on their way to 6-2. One more hurdle is the ability to put together back to back games. Last week, the team was obviously fired up and focused on Michigan. Emotions tend to ebb and flow, that is human nature. But hopefully the hunger and the focus is still there as they travel into a tough road game against a quality opponent that is trying to salvage their season.

This game will say a lot about where we are as a program.

Yup...win out indeed....

Indeed it will say where we are....should be fun...:)

Another big game for Nebraska. But I guess when your goal is to win out, they are all big.

The team has seemingly cleared a number of key hurdles on their way to 6-2. One more hurdle is the ability to put together back to back games. Last week, the team was obviously fired up and focused on Michigan. Emotions tend to ebb and flow, that is human nature. But hopefully the hunger and the focus is still there as they travel into a tough road game against a quality opponent that is trying to salvage their season.

This game will say a lot about where we are as a program.

Nebraska seems to be well represented on ESPN's College Game day. Several Nebraska banners showing up in the crowd.

I am feeling every confidence in the way our team has battled back. They'll give their all today, fight to the end, and make us proud. GBR

I'm in Funchal on the Portuguese Island of Madeira. By game time, we will be sailing west toward Ft. Lauderdale. Cruise internet is slow and expensive. I'm hoping to catch the audio and follow the game. I'm wearing the Husker hat and Husker red shirt today and a couple of fellow tourits responded with Go Big Red!!!.

I am feeling every confidence in the way our team has battled back. They'll give their all today, fight to the end, and make us proud. GBR

i'm with you MyBraska, I think the HUSKERS play a great game today and come away with a big win.

I'm in Funchal on the Portuguese Island of Madeira. By game time, we will be sailing west toward Ft. Lauderdale. Cruise internet is slow and expensive. I'm hoping to catch the audio and follow the game. I'm wearing the Husker hat and Husker red shirt today and a couple of fellow tourits responded with Go Big Red!!!.

Hope you're having a great time on the trip TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back