• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Miami Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just home from the game... All I can say is "WOW" All the years, all the games I've been to, Not sure I've EVER seen a Husker Crowd so angry! (Part of it was because Miami players were celebrating after they committed their last personal foul) Part of it was the roughing the passer penalty, and the fight after.

I understand. Hey, they are punks, period. I hope the city of Miami sinks into oblivion, kind of like Babylon! Screw them, and the camel they rode in on. I have no respect for Miami: they will be, forever, the bane of college football!! :puke: Punks!

i had a Miami fan staying at the hotel apologize about the players and other fans at the game.

God, it has to be hard being from Miami. Definitely, they are an embarrassment to the city. Miami, you will always be known
as PUNKS................and jerks!! :taunt:

Just remember, redwinghusker, do NOT whisper. Just speak softly. Get ready for the Huskers to annihilate the Hoosiers. We are going to kick major butt!!

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Finally, an easy game. We will win by 3 to 5 td's, minimum!!! :koolaid:

Psst, C-bob. They are called the Illini.

;)

Listening to Big Red Over-reaction while watching this thread... couple things.. Our attendance tonight was more than Both of Miami's home games together. Also, Miami players were flipping off the fans as they left the field. Our fans Boo'd the Miami players off the field. (Maybe a first for Nebraska Fans)... AND... We play them again next year at their home. Lots of groundwork was laid today for a bad blood game next year. Will be interesting if Miami fans attend well next year.

I hope they send the NE national guard with the team next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back