• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Fresno State Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NU Defensive Stats

Kalu 6 tackles; 1 TFL(1yd); 1 FF; 1 BrUp
Valentine 4 tackles; 2 sacks(12 yds); 3 TFLs(14 yds)
Banderas 4 tackles; 0.5 TFLs(2 yds)
Mitchell 4 tackles; 2 BrUps
Collins 4 tackles
Davie 3 tackles; 2 TFLs(4 yds)
K.Williams 3 tackles; 1.5 TFLs(5 yds)
Cockrell 3 tackles; 1 TFL(5 yds); 1 BrUp
J.Rose 3 tackles; 1 BrUp
Gregory 3 tackles
Roach 3 tackles
Cooper 3 tackles
McMullen 2 Tackles; 1 sack(8 yds); 1 TFL(8 yds)
Gangwish 2 tackles; 1 BrUp
Gerry 2 tackles
Santos 2 tackles
Maurice 2 tackles
C.Jones 2 tackles
C.Weber 2 tackles
M.Newby 1 tackle; 1 sack(9 yds); 1 TFL(9 yds); 1 QBH
Keels, Joseph, K.Williams, B.Simpson, A.Williams, J.Nelson, S.Foltz all 1 tackle apiece

Home team is responsible for stats but . . .

Two things.

One, I do not believe they give half TFLs.

Two, NU only credited with one QBH. That is complete BS by home team. Their QB threw the ball away as he was hit multiple times. Gregory alone should have had several--he was credited with none. Complete BS by the home team.

Fresno State: "Gee, integrity, what's that?"

Home team is responsible for stats but . . .

Two things.

One, I do not believe they give half TFLs.

Two, NU only credited with one QBH. That is complete BS by home team. Their QB threw the ball away as he was hit multiple times. Gregory alone should have had several--he was credited with none. Complete BS by the home team.

Fresno State: "Gee, integrity, what's that?"
I saw where Zaire Anderson had a couple of receptions. Took me awhile to figure that out.

Nice shot of Bo chewing the face off his DB. Good thing we won the game. I thought the contrast of that with how the FSU coach greated their FG kicker after his first kick was very telling.

Nice shot of Bo chewing the face off his DB. Good thing we won the game. I thought the contrast of that with how the FSU coach greated their FG kicker after his first kick was very telling.

You might be right, esp cuz Kalu is a fresh just starting to play. But players usually say that is ok since Bo loves em up other times and has their backs all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if the other DBs didn't tell Kalu not to take it personally.

You might be right, esp cuz Kalu is a fresh just starting to play. But players usually say that is ok since Bo loves em up other times and has their backs all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if the other DBs didn't tell Kalu not to take it personally.

I know the team loves Bo and all that and I understand that is what makes Bo, well Bo. I was just struck with the contrast. Of course you could answer that Bo's team scored 55 points and has won three games and Tim's team scored 19 points and is winless.

Still it looks bad on national tv IMHO.

Ha. I really felt for that kid though. A true freshman, the starter has walked off the team after the USC game and he is thinking "What the hell am I doing here."

Nice to see him hit the second FG.

Agree. I was happy to see the second kick score.

You could also look at it like the kicker, a walkon, thrown into it they way he was, anything you got from him was icing on the cake.

Kalu, on scholarship, earned some PT and more was expected of him.

:2cents:

Robin Washut @RobinWashut · Talked with CBS analyst and former NFL o-lineman Aaron Taylor at airport. Said his phone blew up with texts about Randy Gregory during game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back