• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Spring Football: Episode I - Expectations (W/ Practice footage)

“Let’s all be wrong together, let’s all be right together, let’s all fix our mistakes together...” Chinander

“Desire to excel, no fear of failure.” Frost

“Treat every practice like a game. If you treat every practice like a game, then games become easy, because you are playin one every day!”
Troy Walters.

It would be hard NOT to be motivated for these coaches.

Last edited:

AA_NUROCKET.gif

Whenever the BTN visited a MR Husker practice, Jerry DiNardo would always remark how soft he thought the practices were.

He won't be singing that tune this year.

If you play like you practice, then I expect NU to be somewhat ferocious this season.

Win or lose, it's going to be a pleasure to watch this team represent Nebraska. If nothing else, they are at least going to be a Big 10 pain in the arse.

Last edited:

Preparation for SF's invasion of the Big 10 are underway. Code name is operation "NO FEAR OF FAILURE".

26_7568715.jpg

Last edited:

Whenever the BTN visited a MR Husker practice, Jerry DiNardo would always remark how soft he thought the practices were.

He won't be singing that tune this year.

If you play like you practice, then I expect NU to be somewhat ferocious this season.

Win or lose, it's going to be a pleasure to watch this team represent Nebraska. If nothing else, they are at least going to be a Big 10 pain in the arse.
Not so sure that Frost is gonna allow that many Practice observations. This is NOT the MR era anymore.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back