• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @Penn St - May 19, 2017 - 5:30 pm - Game 2 of 3

Sorry I was late guys. Work gets in the way of things I like to do. And I will miss most, if not all, of tomorrow's game.

Sorry I was late guys. Work gets in the way of things I like to do. And I will miss most, if not all, of tomorrow's game.
So will I, really early game I will be at work, and for the end I have to go shopping for the last of the garden stuff I need. But I will be listening, and maybe posting a little.

Hey, Guys and Girls, if we win we get the regular season title. That is exciting. It would be the first, in non Olympic sports, in Big10 history (for a mens team). Lets all cheer on our boys and be absolutely positive that Darin can help deliver this trophy back home tomorrow. I know that Jake will be throwing his guts out to shut down the vanilla kitties and get us to the promised land.

Hey, Guys and Girls, if we win we get the regular season title. That is exciting. It would be the first, in non Olympic sports, in Big10 history (for a mens team). Lets all cheer on our boys and be absolutely positive that Darin can help deliver this trophy back home tomorrow. I know that Jake will be throwing his guts out to shut down the vanilla kitties and get us to the promised land.

Nobody I would trust more in this situation.

See, I told you guys to calm down yesterday, that our season wasn't over just yet. We got this, we, and I mean the team, needs to calm down, and play ball, we got this.....:Huskerflag:

Is there a trophy for the regular season championship? I'm sure there's one for the conference tournament.

Is there a trophy for the regular season championship? I'm sure there's one for the conference tournament.
Trophy or not, it means a 1 seed in the tourney, and probably a better seed in the NCAA tournament. Maybe not a trophy, but a pennant. Baseball is a little different, but a lot more regular season dependant than the dribbler sport.

Trophy or not, it means a 1 seed in the tourney, and probably a better seed in the NCAA tournament. Maybe not a trophy, but a pennant. Baseball is a little different, but a lot more regular season dependant than the dribbler sport.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back