• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska now the only major-conference team to never win an NCAA tournament game

either ADSE is clueless, or complete genius. Since i'm in a good mood, i will tell myself that ADSE is mad genius, and he knew that IU and ILL would fire their coaches and he wanted NO part in battling for the scraps left from those two coaching searches. Thus, Miles is given another year to audition.
Wouldn't have been pursuing the same candidates so...

See what happens when you win a game in the tourney? You turn around and you LOSE! Best not to get our hopes up and try. I say we wear our ineptitude as a badge of honor!

;)

Last edited:
Wouldn't have been pursuing the same candidates so...

I know. I was living in the pretend world.

Thats easier then the reality of our situation, which is ADSE's belief that somehow next year will be different with Miles at the helm.

Illinois fire their coach Indiana fire their coach, ours turns in his fourth losing season in five years including dropping 13 the last 16 games, and he gets the boat of confidence

So is it surprising Nebraska is getting the national publicity it is right now?
This is what I find odd. You produce or else. I m guessing ADSE did not want to fire two Dr Tom appointees.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back