• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska now the only major-conference team to never win an NCAA tournament game

GUess that wasn't the "hope and change" he had in mind.

Maybe the Donald will "make NU great again".
This shouldn't be funny, but it's friggin' hilarious...... LOL!!!!
I am holding his orangeness to it also. Starting next year.

I was listening to Sirius radio and they mentioned this after the Northwestern win.

Then they mentioned Nebraska went 12-19, and one of them commented don't look for that to change soon. And the other commentator laughed.

I was halfway inclined to call in and explain about strength of schedule and young Talent and getting worn down and injuries and referees and flavors of Gatorade...

But then I figured why waste my breath

True, why would you waste your breath since you're focused to continue on this circle jerk marathon until you feel like a winner. Keep at it, spunky.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Illinois fire their coach Indiana fire their coach, ours turns in his fourth losing season in five years including dropping 13 the last 16 games, and he gets the boat of confidence

So is it surprising Nebraska is getting the national publicity it is right now?

Did it look like this?

This is FAKE News...we've actually won 16 tournament games! And we would have won more if it weren't for the other BIG10 coaches wiretapping Tim Miles phone!!

This isn't good company to be in at all. Obviously it means we haven't taken basketball seriously throughout our history. Even given that, I'm still surprised that we have never won a game as there are plenty of schools that don't take their basketball programs seriously and never have. We've had a couple of pretty damn good teams, they just choked.

Apparently you didn't hear Jim Rose on KFAB now on Fri AM. HE predicted that next year will be the year that the Huskers join the club of winning a game in the big dance.

Jim Rose haha. We will see how our roster shakes out after transfer and recruiting seasons end. Maybe we get Mark Smith and a good grad transfer. Hope so.

This isn't good company to be in at all. Obviously it means we haven't taken basketball seriously throughout our history. Even given that, I'm still surprised that we have never won a game as there are plenty of schools that don't take their basketball programs seriously and never have. We've had a couple of pretty damn good teams, they just choked.
You could actually say we have zero company we are keeping.

either ADSE is clueless, or complete genius. Since i'm in a good mood, i will tell myself that ADSE is mad genius, and he knew that IU and ILL would fire their coaches and he wanted NO part in battling for the scraps left from those two coaching searches. Thus, Miles is given another year to audition.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back