• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @Mich. St. - 4-7-2018 - Double Header -11:00 am - due to cold weather today

17-5 final.

9th inning sums up our offense. 2nd and 3rd with no outs... next 3 batters all strike out. 2 looking.

we flat out suck.

*** can have this team.

How can they make any excuse, losing like that to a bottom feeder like msu? Vote of confidence no where to be found! :(

Last edited:
mercy cancellation on game two.

no making up ground in the big ten standings this week

Probably for the best.

There's no way I could imagine the Huskers regaining any confidence for a second game the same day.

Maybe (big maybe) they can regroup for tomorrow's game. They had very little chance in a game two after that ugly blowout loss.

I am surprised the MSU fans weren't building a series of bonfires in an effort to raise the field temperature a few degrees so that they could play us again. :(

NU is 3-7 in their last 10, 3.5 games behind meechicken who has won 13 straight. NU is now tied with MSU for 10th in the conference. Only PsU and NW are more pathetic.

Last edited:
NU is 3-7 in their last 10, 3.5 games behind meechicken who has won 13 straight. NU is now tied with MSU for 10th in the conference. Only PsU and NW are more pathetic.
we don't play either PSU or NW, so our odds of finishing last are quite good.

pathetic.

first to worst --- shows what an aberration last year was

Don't sell them short! I think we are really the worse, waiting to be even more worse!!

BTW, audio is up @9:25 a.m.!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back