• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @Illinois - 5-19-18 -Season Finale!! - 2:00 Central

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member
Well, I will be at our annual Spaghetti Feed, down at the Senior Activity Center, between 11 and 5, cleaning up afterward. My time, the game should be over.

Hopefully, our Huskers can bring home a victory to close this dismal season!! I want to thank all who chose to sacrifice their time to come and listen to us hope and pray for so few victories this season.

Carrollton, thanks for your constant and loyal support! Without you, I know, I never could have made it. Take care, my friend, and "see" you on the forum..............especially..............FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!! :) :Wave:

Next year, hopefully, will be a much, more successful season. Hope to "see" you all around the forum, one way or another.

GO BIG RED!!!

NU pitching surrendered 10 or more runs in 9 games this year. Only 2 (Oregon St, Arkansas) in '17

If you are planning on watching the game on BTN at 3:00 pm, you will probably be disappointed. Michigan and Purdue had to finish the 2nd game of their series this morning due to bad weather, and they have just begun game #3 in the series. That game was supposed to start at noon and is the televised game before ours. They will be luck to be halfway through that game when we begin ours.

According to a BTN Program Alert, it looks like the NU-Illinois game will be telecast on a tape delay basis at 4:30 pm.

Cronenbold is up next

already an 0-2 count
fouled back, still 0-2
high, 1-2
outside, 2-2
popped out on the infield

3 up, 3 down

not a shock, but another terrible start offensively

0-0 after 1/2 inning

Matt Warren is making his 12th start for the Huskers

Matt only went 2 1/3 innings in his last start

0-1 count on the leadoff batter