• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska hosts Minnesota - 3-24-2018 - Game 2 - **2:05 pm**- Haymarket Park

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member
Well, hopefully, we can even up the this series today vs the Gophers! Not happy about our pitching or hitting! Have to see how we bounce back, today. Still hopeing for rain!! :(

Our relievers are not "relieving", overall! As far as the hitting? Well, we seem to get enough hits, most of the time, but we fail to execute with men in scoring position! CLUTCH is not really in our vocabulary, yet!

That's enough from me! I have enough worries!! Steph Curry has another injury! Dang!!

Taking my Sophie in at 12:00 central, to get a bath, trim, nails done and have her teeth brushed!! Wish my parents took care of me in the same way!! ;)

Love my Sophie!! See you at game time, hopefully.

GO BIG RED!!!

2:05 start time:
Mike Waldron tomorrow

Matt Waldron on Sunday
same time

Would not be surprised if Mike does not start,
since he pitched on Friday.

Later, folks!

Well, hopefully, we can even up the this series today vs the Gophers! Not happy about our pitching or hitting! Have to see how we bounce back, today. Still hopeing for rain!! :(

Our relievers are not "relieving", overall! As far as the hitting? Well, we seem to get enough hits, most of the time, but we fail to execute with men in scoring position! CLUTCH is not really in our vocabulary, yet!

That's enough from me! I have enough worries!! Steph Curry has another injury! Dang!!

Taking my Sophie in at 12:00 central, to get a bath, trim, nails done and have her teeth brushed!! Wish my parents took care of me in the same way!! ;)

Love my Sophie!! See you at game time, hopefully.

GO BIG RED!!!

SO other then pitching and hitting everything is going great.

Hope the pup had a good spa day!

G.B.R.

We pulled in the parking lot at Haymarket Park to hear on the radio that the game has been delayed since the 37 degrees feels like 27 degrees. As soon as it warms up to feels like 28 degrees, the teams will start warming up. This is a B1G rule. Game will hopefully start at 2:50 or so.

As of this moment, same old news. Rain delay!

I just wonder how many of you remember what I said yesterday? Yeah, I said, "I hope the game is rained out"! Well, what can I say? ;)

SO other then pitching and hitting everything is going great.

Hope the pup had a good spa day!

G.B.R.

I dropped her off about 2 hours ago. I should get a call in about an hour or so, if not sooner. She always looks so much younger and prettier when I pick her up after her "spa" day! ;) Funny! :Biggrin:

Well, no sense sittin' here. I'm gonna take a nap. Got up too early this a.m., for my Sophie. :)

See you in about another 1/2 hour or so. :Wave:
Might be longer, if I get the call to pick Sophie up. Later :)

As of this moment, same old news. Rain delay!

I just wonder how many of you remember what I said yesterday? Yeah, I said, "I hope the game is rained out"! Well, what can I say? ;)
They are calling it a rain delay on the recorded message on the radio because they didn't make one that said wind chill factor delay.

There's not a drop of rain at the moment.

According the quote, we're looking at 1hr to 1 1/2 hour delay, minimum!

Saturday's Baseball Game Delayed
By NU Athletic Communications
| 03/24/2018

Today’s baseball game between Nebraska and Minnesota has been delayed. Ins and outs won’t begin until the AccuWeather RealFeel temperature reaches 28 degrees. From that point, it will be 50 minutes until first pitch.

See ya!

They are calling it a rain delay on the recorded message on the radio because they didn't make one that said wind chill factor delay.

There's not a drop of rain at the moment.

I am perusing the husker.com baseball page. No change in predicition.

Just got the call to pick up Sophie in 1/2 hour. So, I'll check in when I leave to pick her up.

:Wave:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back