• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska hosts Maryland - 5-5-18 - Haymarket Park - Game 2 - 2:05 pm

About time you called a WINNER CB! I was beginning to think that you forgot how.... GO BIG RED!!! What a damn good comeback indeed. Now, to win tomorrow's game in a handy fashion. :Banana::Banana:

Last edited:
About time you called a WINNER CB! I was beginning to think that you forgot how.... GO BIG RED!!! What damn comeback indeed. Now, to win tomorrow's game in a handy fashion. :Banana::Banana:
Hey! Don't give CBob so much credit. We won because I had to leave and I stopped listening. Seriously, great job with the PBP CBob. I should be able to help out with the rubber match tomorrow.

Hey! Don't give CBob so much credit. We won because I had to leave and I stopped listening. Seriously, great job with the PBP CBob. I should be able to help out with the rubber match tomorrow.

Actually, csker, it's HHS's fault!! Where was he yesterday and today? Hmm? Your fault, HHS! :Taunt:

I was at a track meet with Lil All 'N' today and then off to Wichita to catch Avengers: Infinity Wars at the drive-in which we just got home from. We caught some of the game on and off...heard them get 8 runs...heard Nebraska down 8-7...then heard the final out at which point we learned Nebraska unloaded 10 runs to win 17-8. Woo-hoo!

Great day for us in sports! Cards beat the Cubs on walk off homerun in 10 innings and Lil All 'N' ran a 42 second PR in the mile with a 6:33.

Thanks for the updates!

Is your son in jr hi, yet? Knocking off 42 seconds!! Impressive, to say the least!! :)

Last edited:
I think it is safe to say, the Alvarado experiment has been an epic failure.

Yeah, very disappointing! I wonder if he was out celebrating his graduation, the night before?
Man, he just didn't have anything!! His control was totally nil!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back