• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska hosts Maryland - 5-5-18 - Haymarket Park - Game 2 - 2:05 pm

Jankarski ab
gs today

1 out to go!!!

rubber match at 1:05 tomorrow, folks

s/m!!!
0-1 count

strike called!!

0-2 count

sic 'em!!

Well, this was a weird game, for sure!!

As I said earlier, we have a lot of problems, but the pitching has been the worst of it all. Today, started the same, but Reece and Fisher did a great job, as did Jake!!

Pitching relievers really come thru today!! :) :Bow::Bow::Bow:

Last edited:
never would have guessed this after the second inning

finally you get a fun one bob.

Really! I am tired, but it is a nice tired! Emotionally, it does take a toll!! ;)

1 run allowed by 3 relievers, last 7 innings. Job well done!! :)

3 hits allowed by the bullpen. Awesome!!

Strange, I had a posting problem; like the past, when I was not able to post quickly, having to wait so many seconds to post again. But, I would not post for a long time (10-20 seconds in between) and it would still make me wait!!! Anyone else have that problem? csker? hwm? huskerdb?

Last edited:
Time for the Ky Derby. Don't want to miss it. Actually, I am looking at it, but no sound.

When they are loaded up, I will go downstairs and watch the race with Linda. We have not missed watching the Derbys for over 30 years! :)

Remember, later on tonight or tomorrow, maybe, you can go to husker.com and watch the highlights! That will be fun to watch!!! :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back