• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska goes for their first conference title in 12 years starting today!

Go Gophers!
original

4 errors 2 in the bottom of the 9th...pathetic effort...and a choke against one of the worst teams in baseball

Last edited:
For those who don't know... Nebraska baseball could break the drought of conference titles for the Big 3 mens sports (football, basketball, baseball) starting today. It has been since 2005 that we have won a conference title in any of those sports. Nebraska plays Penn State today, Friday, and Saturday. We need to sweep and to have a little help, as Nebraska has one tie on the season that is really hurting us, so Minnesota needs to lose one of their 3 from Purdue. If we sweep and Minnesota goes 2-1, we win the regular season title.

I can't believe it's been this long. But thought since it's the offseason for football i'd put this here and give people something to keep an eye on.
For those who don't know... Nebraska baseball could break the drought of conference titles for the Big 3 mens sports (football, basketball, baseball) starting today. It has been since 2005 that we have won a conference title in any of those sports. Nebraska plays Penn State today, Friday, and Saturday. We need to sweep and to have a little help, as Nebraska has one tie on the season that is really hurting us, so Minnesota needs to lose one of their 3 from Purdue. If we sweep and Minnesota goes 2-1, we win the regular season title.

I can't believe it's been this long. But thought since it's the offseason for football i'd put this here and give people something to keep an eye on.
So, it was YOU, that jinxed the Huskers today, with starting this thread....SHAME SHAME!

Just got back from the game Huskers seemed tight and playing not to lose. Penn State loose and left it all on the field.

The door seems to be opening back up. Thanks Gateth Stroh, Gibbon, NE. Pitched 7 solid in the second game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back