• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Creighton - Tue, Mar 27 - 6:30 p.m.

Luke will be going on the pitch

Allbery behind Luke

hit to rt fld well

into the corner....said he made
the catch..late signal by ump :(

in foul territory :Bananalazy:

http://www.klin.com/2018/03/27/huskers-rally-late-fall-short-in-defensive-battle-with-bluejays/

“We didn’t do anything,” Erstad said. “We didn’t even hit the ball. It’s a round ball, round bat, and it’s hard to hit sometimes. We’re having a really hard time hitting the ball now.”

The Huskers were thwarted offensively by Creighton starter Preston Church.

The fifth-year senior and transfer from Western Illinois had a stellar outing, tossing a season-high 6.2 innings, allowing only four hits, no walks and striking out three batters.

Coming in, Church had a 12.19 ERA with 13 strikeouts and 13 walks and a .340 opponent hitting average.

“(Church) threw strikes,” Erstad said. “Didn’t give us anything. A guy that hadn’t thrown strikes really, and he didn’t walk anybody. They don’t give anything, you have to create your own offense and we didn’t do that.”

O.K., I feel so much better, and so much informed!! :Sarcastic:

The fifth-year senior and transfer from Western Illinois had a stellar outing, tossing a season-high 6.2 innings, allowing only four hits, no walks and striking out three batters.

Coming in, Church had a 12.19 ERA with 13 strikeouts and 13 walks and a .340 opponent hitting average.

How can we compete with that?!?! His previous longest outing wast 4.2 innings...

Bob, I'm depressed enough. Please stop posting facts. ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back