• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska commit Brendan Radley-Hiles’ diary: A new season begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is horrible news. Man, even if Riley is gone, it sure would be nice to retain this dude. This would really suck, me thinks....

If anyone is surprised by this then you haven't been paying attention to the games on the field.
I think this has more to do with Riley potentially being let go, rather than our current record. But those obviously go hand in hand. I don't think there is any way Brendan is a Husker if Mike Riley is not here in 2018, but I think we all understand that.

I think this has more to do with Riley potentially being let go, rather than our current record. But those obviously go hand in hand. I don't think there is any way Brendan is a Husker if Mike Riley is not here in 2018, but I think we all understand that.

Yep.

If Riley goes, I really wish Bookie and Moore would at least meet with our new coach, especially if the two Williams are retained. I have to think there was something they liked about Nebraska besides just Riley, though I'm sure he was a big part of it.

Same adoring fan base, same opportunity for early playing time, same gameday experience. Now you just get better coaching and a better chance to win!

Same adoring fan base, same opportunity for early playing time, same gameday experience. Now you just get better coaching and a better chance to win!
Based on most of the posts I have been reading the past few weeks, I don't think "adoring" is the adjective I would use to describe the fans unless they are talking about the next coach. If we get a new coach, you can rest assured that the assistants and the recruits will pretty much all be gone.

If Mike Riley is not fired then Bookie is coming to Nebraska.

If Riley is fired then Bookie will go to Clemson.

Right now Wiltfong is betting that Riley gets fired, at the end of the season, thus his crystal ball to Clemson.

If Riley goes, I really wish Bookie and Moore would at least meet with our new coach, especially if the two Williams are retained. I have to think there was something they liked about Nebraska besides just Riley, though I'm sure he was a big part of it.

Stupid remark. These kids choose their coaches because they believe they will get the best coaching for them. They could care less about your opinion.

I agree, kids tend to commit to coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back