• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska commit Brendan Radley-Hiles’ diary: A new season begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I promise you that what color they're wearing does not matter. The players on both teams know what team they are from.

My post was 100% sarcasm... I hope you have a great day.:thumbsup:

:Sarcastic:

Last edited:

I would sure like to see what Mike Riley will could do with these guys.

I periodically send emails to the AD's office thanking them for what they do, I just sent another one thanking everyone from admin to players, but made a point to say I wish Coach Riley can stay and see where this goes. I understand wins and losses dictate things but I am excited for the future.

:Huskerflag:

I periodically send emails to the AD's office thanking them for what they do, I just sent another one thanking everyone from admin to players, but made a point to say I wish Coach Riley can stay and see where this goes. I understand wins and losses dictate things but I am excited for the future.

:Huskerflag:

Go ahead and send one for me. They won't know about me unless they read HuskerMax.

(Alumni office always can hunt me down though.... )

Go ahead and send one for me. They won't know about me unless they read HuskerMax.

(Alumni office always can hunt me down though.... )
I have sent enough emails over the years that I am not in their junk folder, that is about the extent of their knowledge about me. The response I got on the last one was signed by the secretary but she seemed nice. I used to get response from Harvey before he retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back