• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska commit Brendan Radley-Hiles’ diary: A new season begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go on every visit I could if I were these kids. You are getting a free trip to watch some of the best games every week. this would be an amazing opportunity that you would never get to do again

I would go on every visit I could if I were these kids. You are getting a free trip to watch some of the best games every week. this would be an amazing opportunity that you would never get to do again

Not just free, but catered to and treated like royalty.

And parents/guardians are paid for, too. Five family weekend vacations paid for.

Yup, that's why I'm not worried. If I was fortunate enough to be in that situation I would take all 5, preferably Bama, OSU, FSU, and Michigan so I could tell their head coaches to kick rocks afterwards :Corn2:

Yup, that's why I'm not worried. If I was fortunate enough to be in that situation I would take all 5, preferably Bama, OSU, FSU, and Michigan so I could tell their head coaches to kick rocks afterwards :Corn2:
kick_rocks.jpg
AND
1311875540_delta_force_chuck_norris__deal_with_it.gif

"And I know people might read this and wonder what it says about my commitment, or my recruiting process in general. I always hate to speak like this but it really is my life. I hate to say that. I don’t want to sound like I’m ungrateful or arrogant.

This college decision will affect me and be what I represent for the rest of my life. My future self and my future family depend on this decision that I’m making at 18 years old. I want to make sure when I look back, I can say that I went to Nebraska, Clemson, Florida, Alabama, or wherever I end up, and I got a degree and that it got me and my family where we are then. I want to be sure I have an education and a degree that stands for more than just football.

There will be more visits, both official and unofficial. And I’ll continue to evaluate each one fairly. I’m just grateful for the support I’m receiving along the way, because I know this is a big decision not only for me but also my future family.

I don’t take that lightly."

Certainly can't argue with his logic, and the kid really does have a good head on his shoulders. That said, this thing sounds far from over. Buckle up guys.

"And I know people might read this and wonder what it says about my commitment, or my recruiting process in general. I always hate to speak like this but it really is my life. I hate to say that. I don’t want to sound like I’m ungrateful or arrogant.

This college decision will affect me and be what I represent for the rest of my life. My future self and my future family depend on this decision that I’m making at 18 years old. I want to make sure when I look back, I can say that I went to Nebraska, Clemson, Florida, Alabama, or wherever I end up, and I got a degree and that it got me and my family where we are then. I want to be sure I have an education and a degree that stands for more than just football.

There will be more visits, both official and unofficial. And I’ll continue to evaluate each one fairly. I’m just grateful for the support I’m receiving along the way, because I know this is a big decision not only for me but also my future family.

I don’t take that lightly."

Certainly can't argue with his logic, and the kid really does have a good head on his shoulders. That said, this thing sounds far from over. Buckle up guys.
Makes me wonder why he bothered committing to NU in the first place.

You'd think that would be obvious. Some only prefer to see the glass completely empty.
when he rattles off 3 or 4 schools "or wherever i end up" it is fairly clear thst he is not committed. that's fine...like he says, it is his life. but if the coaches feel like they need someone at his position they should be actively pursuing others at that position and accept a solid committment if one comes.

given recent developments i doubt there will be many willing to commit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back