• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska commit Brendan Radley-Hiles’ diary: A new season begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moved up four spots in the Rivals Top 100. Borderline five star. Only thing holding him from that rating is his height.

Also did a interview with Mike Schaefer last night too (pay article). Brief synopsis:

---Solid to Nebraska

---Will take his five visits. The big 'group' is looking to visit for either the Wisconsin or Ohio State games. Working out the logistics right now.

---Still very excited about the 2018 class and where it is going despite Allen moving on.

Would be nice if he spent those weekends where he plans to OV other schools, being at Nebraska peer recruiting. But OV's are free where he would have to pay his own way to other games in Lincoln...

Then again, I did read earlier (in June I believe) where he wanted to attended 3 or 4 Husker homes games. We'll see what unfolds here.

Received an offer from Clemson and is going to visit. More concerning than the Florida stuff, IMO. Clemson's staff can flat out recruit.

Received an offer from Clemson and is going to visit. More concerning than the Florida stuff, IMO. Clemson's staff can flat out recruit.

So can Nebraska's last I looked we have his commitment. Not to mention all kinds of pluses already at Nebraska (i.e. his cousin Lindsey) that are in our favor.

A lot of folks are grow ulcers between now and December if you keep worrying about everything he does or perceives to do.

So can Nebraska's last I looked we have his commitment. Not to mention all kinds of pluses already at Nebraska (i.e. his cousin Lindsey) that are in our favor.

A lot of folks are grow ulcers between now and December if you keep worrying about everything he does or perceives to do.

December doesn't bother me it's that one day in Feb. that makes me nervous.

He just wants to see in advance the faces of the guys he's going to make cry on the sidelines before he INTs them all night for the NC in a couple years. :cool: Relax dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back