• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska coach Scott Frost takes subtle shot at Nick Saban...

And, can you tell me how Sabab's predecessors and followers did at MSU? I'll tell you how they did...they had far worse records. Saban hasn't inherited a powerhouse anywhere he's gone to...but he's turned them all around...at 3/4 different places. He's record is much like Bob Devaney's, he started with meager circumstances and became a legend. You need to learn some respect, especially for facts.

And no one gives a rat's patoot about the NFL.

Devaney, Bowden, Stoops, Spurrier, Schnellenberger, Frost and countless others say said it doesn’t matter what your predecessors did. If you are a great coach that is. A great coach doesn’t need past success to win. That’s what makes them great.

Without watching the video, I’m going to assume an SEC network personality is praising the greatness of the current King of the SEC. Unfortunately for those who worship at the altar of Nick, that does nothing to change the facts.

He's the best coach in the game today. I'm not sure what "facts" anyone could put up saying otherwise because there are dozens of "facts" that say the opposite...

He's the best coach in the game today. I'm not sure what "facts" anyone could put up saying otherwise because there are dozens of "facts" that say the opposite...

He certainly is the best coach when he has the best players and the ability to over recruit his classes. When he doesn’t and can’t, not so much. See MSU, LSU, and the Miami Dolphins for details.

Last edited:
Without watching the video, I’m going to assume an SEC network personality is praising the greatness of the current King of the SEC. Unfortunately for those who worship at the altar of Nick, that does nothing to change the facts.
LOL...you brought up Spurrier as one to listen to, not me.

He certainly is the best coach when he has the best players and the ability to over recruit his classes. When he doesn’t and can’t, not so much. See MSU, LSU, and the Miami Dolphins for details.
Yeah, he really under-performed at LSU...one NC every 5 years just won't cut it. Hard to believe he could find another CFB job after that fiasco! ;)

BTW, Urban Meyer sucks too, right?

NFL? LOL!

Last edited:
Yeah, he really under-performed at LSU...one NC every 5 years just won't cut it. Hard to believe he could find another CFB job after that fiasco! ;)

NFL? LOL!

He had one good year at LSU, the only major school in a state loaded with talent. What happened those other 4 years? He Pelini’d it up for certain.

I do agree his coaching in the NFL was something to laugh at.

He had one good year at LSU, the only major school in a state loaded with talent. What happened those other 4 years? He Pelini’d it up for certain.

I do agree his coaching in the NFL was something to laugh at.
Well, the program wasn't in great shape after surviving DiNardo and he still won 2 conference championships and an NC in 5 years...tell us again how many Pelini won?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back