• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Neb hosts Iowa - DH - 4-13!!-18 - 2 p.m. 2nd game approx. 5:45 pm

I was able to hear Angelo's hr, thanks to replay!!! :)

Love it!!
ADVCYUYQNPOMHZQ.20170915201605.JPG

Before I go, my bro in law just called (lives in Lincoln) The weather is awful and expect a lot of snow!!! I doubt we play on Sunday, folks!!

Hang in there, Lincoln!!!
59ea1e4622abd.image.jpg

Last edited:

Got to hear parts of each game after leaving the office and driving back and forth to hardware store to finish up portable pitching mound for my son's team.

Tough first game, but good bounce back game.

Got to hear parts of each game after leaving the office and driving back and forth to hardware store to finish up portable pitching mound for my son's team.

Tough first game, but good bounce back game.
Time was well spent, finishing up the portable mound for your son's team. Wise decision! :) After all, you were rewarded with a 2nd-game victory!! :Cheer2:

Last edited:

As I said a couple times in this thread, I'm highly skeptical game three will be played on Sunday.

Big Ten rules state the Accuweather "real feel" temperature must be 28 or greater to play. Yet, I see their "real feel" temperature forecast is in the teens from 1PM through 5PM tomorrow. Not even close to 28.

I'm thinking there will be no game on Sunday.

Yep, canceled. Already posted on the forum. Have a great Sunday. We play on Tues. See Thread for details.

GBR!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back