• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ndamakong Suh

izzycohen

Hayseed
15 Year Member
I'm watching a rare, for me, Monday Night Football Game. Rams vs. Chiefs. The game is a wild, high scoring affair. The announcers are carrying on continuously about Rams Defensive Lineman, Aaron Donald. Playing next to him is Suh. I haven't heard Suh's name mentioned once. He appears to be a non-factor in this game. Is he in the twilight of his career?

I'm watching a rare, for me, Monday Night Football Game. Rams vs. Chiefs. The game is a wild, high scoring affair. The announcers are carrying on continuously about Rams Defensive Lineman, Aaron Donald. Playing next to him is Suh. I haven't heard Suh's name mentioned once. He appears to be a non-factor in this game. Is he in the twilight of his career?
Donald is amazing. Did you notice the arms on that guy? He's built like the proverbial brick shitt house. So much talent on both of these teams, it's crazy. Suh is on the downside of his pro career imho.

Last edited:
Suh still commands double teams and still makes plays. Sometimes one guy commands so much attention that it frees up others to shine. Not to take anything away from Donald because he is really good but I think he'd be less effective without Suh.

Suh still commands double teams and still makes plays. Sometimes one guy commands so much attention that it frees up others to shine. Not to take anything away from Donald because he is really good but I think he'd be less effective without Suh.
Indeed. Their stat lines are about equal, but Donald gets to the QB more. Suh still playing at a high level. A moment ago, he lined up at DE and dropped into coverage. Dude is a freak.

You're right. It seemed he was double teamed every play.

I’m a Rams fan. I watch every week and always keep my eye on our boy Suh. This was his worst game of the year. Not sure why but he didn’t seem to be hustling as much. Rest assured, his stats for the rest of the season are Pro Bowl worthy despite getting double teamed all the time.

I actually wonder if they had Suh hang back a bit tonight in order to contain Mahomes. Wade Phillips might’ve been afraid Mahomes would scramble for some big plays. In any case, Donald was a beast tonight.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back