• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA Tourney selection, ESPNU at 7:30 CST; 8:30 EST

I like the bracket and Nebraska’s chances to play Minnesota. It is never easy to make it to the final four. If Nebraska makes it that far Hames should have gained valuable experience heading into that match. :thumbsup:

But tough teams to get there

That's what I surmised, also. It will be NU vs MN!! Revenge will be sweet. Apparently, the committee thought BYU did not deserve to be #1 over Stanford, because of their overall schedule, is what I am guessing.

I was happy to see, the committee did their best to keep our B10 powerhouses split up as much as possible; they want to see the best at the end, right? :)

I missed the last 7 minutes of the show; should have put extra time on. I usually do so, but goofed this time. My dvr recording ended with Kari (sp?) talking for a minute. Anything important after that?

Last edited:

I think we should have had the #6 seed, but losing the 4th and 5th sets in Madison cost us at least one spot in the seeding.
I am content where we are. The committee did a grand job. Great respect for our conference, for sure. It could have been worse, but we finished out the season with 8 straight wins!! I think they were fair.

In the latest AVCA rankings, they had 8 teams in the top 27, and we only had 7. However, all 7 of our teams were in the top 18, the Pac!2 only had 3 teams in the top 18. More than likely, the Big 10 should have more teams remaining in the tournament after Round 2 than the Pac12 will.
Bazinga! Right on, csker!! :)

Also, a shout out, opening up the show with our Huskers getting their acclaim for winning the National Championship last year!

Also, Scott, thanks for giving your support to the gals, by visiting them. Just wish he didn't use the word "friggin'"!! :Hair Fire::frost:

I am content where we are. The committee did a grand job. Great respect for our conference, for sure. It could have been worse, but we finished out the season with 8 straight wins!! I think they were fair.
I agree— putting Illinois ahead of Texas, and getting 5 Big10 teams in Top 8 suggests fair treatment. Surprised Huskers did not get the 8 seed and a match with 9 seed Creighton.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back