• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA Men’s Championship Tournament Thread

As weak as the p12 was asu and Washington did get in and they account for 4 of the 8 straight wins Oregon has heading into the tourney. The badgers getting shipped off to the west coast has to be a slight positive in Oregon's favor too.

It's the tournament so anything can happen obviously so who knows? The spread on that game is wisco -1.5...the closest 12/5 game spread. Doesn't leave much room for error but I'll probably take Oregon anyway.

I like Wiscy, but they looked tired against us.

This reminds me of what was said during the UW vs MsU game. The guys on TV said it looked like UW was tired and I thought, "Tired! They had 5 days rest between their last game (OsU on 3-10) and playing us. Why should they be tired? We played 3 games in 5 days with 2 of them back to back and then the next day we played UW (our 4th in 6 days with our players rears dragging) and we should have still beat them."

Mostly because 12 seeds tend to be popular picks against 5 seeds (due to history, of course). But oftentimes, the 12-seed is a really, really good mid-major team. Oregon, really has no business being in the NCAA Tournament. Obviously, the automatic got 'em in. But the Pac-12 was total trash this season. And I truly hope Wisconsin handles the Ducks.
Bite your tongue ... UW loses by 15. Oregon is a hot team right now and the Badgers have no offense. Plus Nebraska showed the world how to beat the Badgers.

Bite your tongue ... UW loses by 15. Oregon is a hot team right now and the Badgers have no offense. Plus Nebraska showed the world how to beat the Badgers.

lol, well, I won't rule out Oregon winning ... BUT -- absolutely NO WAY does Wisconsin lose by 15. The Badgers didn't lose a game by that margin or greater all season -- against teams a heckuva lot better than Oregon.

lol, well, I won't rule out Oregon winning ... BUT -- absolutely NO WAY does Wisconsin lose by 15. The Badgers didn't lose a game by that margin or greater all season -- against teams a heckuva lot better than Oregon.
We agree on the 15 point spread but Nebraska’s game plan against UW should be replicated by everyone who plays them ... double team Happ, pressure the guards, run and jump. And NU did that against them with only 6 guys.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back