• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NBA Playoffs

BOOM! SHOCKA LOCKA!!!! Golden State in OT BABY!!!! James with 50 points.... James is crazy good..... crappy ending here with an ejection and a small incursion.

Well, the ending ended unnecessarily, however, that was a great game one. Go Golden....Go State!!!!

The proof this league is rigged.
Seriously? Damn man, it's called entertainment for a reason. Tell me that the NFL isn't staged or rigged, or doesn't have BS Refs..... It's entertainment, can they clean it up, YUP! In fact, they should, it's a great game, but it's no more rigged than football or any other pro sport. It's the blatant piss poor calls that suck, and that did happen at the very end, but, that is what needs to be cleaned up....

JR Smith is an idiot

As far as I could determine, listening to the whole thing, he is either a liar or an idiot! He wasted valuable seconds, when he had a chance to go to the nearest teammate and let them shoot...or he could have made a shot. He DID NOT know the score was tied. Admit it!! :)

I love it!! Born and raised in the Bay Area (SF), I could give a crap how we won; it is all about WINNING!!!!

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
upload_2018-5-31_23-40-40.png

So grateful, the refs did not let LaBron get away with that foul! Actually, you could see, both players fouled Kevin Durant on the same damn play!

Ty Lue said they were screwed on that play! Really? BS, Ty!!

Now that the Warriors have played the "new" lineup for the Cavs, we win it in 4! :Taunt:

Last edited:
So grateful, the refs did not let LaBron get away with that foul! Actually, you could see, both players fouled Kevin Durant on the same damn play!

Ty Lue said they were screwed on that play! Really? BS, Ty!!

Now that the Warriors have played the "new" lineup for the Cavs, we win it in 4! :Taunt:
I think Ty's issue was reviewing it in the first place. He was clearly outside of the restricted area and that is what allowed the review.

It was a block though. I think one ref saw a charge and the other a block and they used the excuse to review.

If Iguidalla comes back the defense on LeBron will be completely different than game 1.

Last edited:
JR Smith is an idiot

Root cause, George Hill. 81% career stats but he missed second FT attempt.

And I'm confused Durant/James/blocked/charge thing. Reverse called? In game 1, I believe first and only review on fouled calls. Obviously different CFB pass interference or holding calls (no review, right or wrong).

Last edited:
Root cause, George Hill. 81% career stats but he missed second FT attempt.

And I'm confused Durant/James/blocked/charge thing. Reverse called? In game 1, I believe first and only review on fouled calls. Obviously different CFB pass interference or holding calls (no review, right or wrong).

To us NFL review lingo, there was nothing definitive to say it wasn't a charge so the call on the court should have stayed. It's things like that call that give ammo to the people that think the NBA is rigged.

The proof this league is rigged.
Hey, it was deemed official, there was a charge by James! Actually, he was fouled twice on that play. He was bumped first, then James finishes it off! They act like they are the redheaded stepchild............all night! Crybabies! What's right is right, period!

Yes, I am a Warriors fan!! I loved the justice of it all!!! :Koolaid2:

I think Ty's issue was reviewing it in the first place. He was clearly outside of the restricted area and that is what allowed the review.

It was a block though. I think one ref saw a charge and the other a block and they used the excuse to review.

If Iguidalla comes back the defense on LeBron will be completely different than game 1.
First of all, if Iggy comes back, yes, it will be in the Warriors favor, for sure. Second of all, again, justice was served!! ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back