• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NBA Playoffs

I can't say that either GS or Houston wont beat Cleveland, but I don't see the relative ease part of it. Whoever they play, I can see this going at least 6, and can see it going the full 7. I'll be rooting for the Western teams in the finals, however, I just want good, close games.

I can't say that either GS or Houston wont beat Cleveland, but I don't see the relative ease part of it. Whoever they play, I can see this going at least 6, and can see it going the full 7. I'll be rooting for the Western teams in the finals, however, I just want good, close games.

LeBron is playing the best season of his career -- in his 15th NBA season. He is most definitely the best player in the NBA -- and worthy of Jordan comparisons. I don't think I've ever seen one player carry a team on his back throughout the playoffs like LeBron has. It's incredible.

No matter which team has to face LeBron and the Cavs, it's going to be a chore. I'm sure whichever Western Conference team makes the finals will be favored -- but it won't be easy.

Last edited:
ESPN has a very good segment on Kyle Korver losing his brother earlier this year. Tough to watch, yet heartwarming to see the family bonds.

Korver has always been a great NBA story with a heckuva career.

Yes, I saw that, also. It put a little choke in my throat, for sure. As they say, know matter who you are, rich or poor, famous or not, we all face the same heartaches in life. My heart goes out to all who have lost a sibling at an early age, let alone down the line.

The Warriors have stormed back to take a 9 point lead with about 1:30 to play in the 3rd, make it 7 with a Rockets bucket. 72 - 65... WOWZERS!!!!

I would tend to agree, but you just don't know, anymore!
Golden State stormed back CB, to beat Houston, and I got the Cleveland v Golden State match up I was hoping for. But, do not discount LeBron and the season he is having. The Cavs will be bringing it, and it's not going to be a 4 - 0 or 4 - 1 series. I do think that the Warriors add to their legacy, and take the hardware when all is said and done, but I think that Cleveland makes them earn every bit of the title. Go Golden State.

Golden State v Houston, final score.... GSW 101 - Houston 92

Cleveland v Golden State in the finals.....

Man! Whew!!!!! My Warriors stunk it up in the 1st half but huge!!!!!!!!!!!! But, as usual, here they came back to win with ease...........in the last 1:42 of the game! ;)

I am exhausted!!. HHS, they drive me up the walls!!! Talk to you later. :Wave: Go Warriors!

64fab6a1a6a9c1cf630a86a3902eecb9.jpg

This Warriors team, for whatever reason, just isn't clicking like last year's.

Losing Iggy was big, but even before his injury, they just haven't been the same

The Rockets did surprise me. They played some really tough and physical defense. The Warriors still had their breakout games, but I doubt they expected Houston to be THAT tough.

I don't see a sweep coming. GSW hasn't swept an opponent this playoff season, and I see Lebron going Superhuman for at least a game or two and willing the Cavs to a win.

Warriors still take the series, obviously.

Cleveland almost needs the "upset" win tonight, to take away home court advantage if they are going to win this championship. I will be kinda shocked if that happens. I hope this game goes down to the final minute and Golden State wins game 1. I think GSW take the 1 - 0 series lead.

Well, I am getting my minute game.... I know some of ya'll dislike basketball, but, this has been a very, very entertaining game.... That was a block from James, don't care what the expert said.... WOW GAME!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back