• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nationals Fans?

Cubs with bases loaded, and a 7 - 4.... well...3rd out.... Cubs lead, heading bottom of 5th. Game 5. Loser goes home.

It really doesn’t matter because the winning team will be so depleted that they won’t be able to match the Dodgers.

Dusty Baker is the most overrated manager in my lifetime. Guy outthinks himself time after time.

It really doesn’t matter because the winning team will be so depleted that they won’t be able to match the Dodgers.

Dusty Baker is the most overrated manager in my lifetime. Guy outthinks himself time after time.
Neither team was an actual match for the Dodgers before this series, just saying.

8 - 4 with a miss play for Nats. Announcers blame it on the lights, either way, run for the Cubs, man on second, 2 down.

3 - 2 count, runner moves to 2nd. 2 down..... fouled off.... wild pitch scores a run, runners again on the corners. 8 - 5. 2 outs.

Huge double scores a run, 8 - 6, men on 2nd & 3rd. Intentional walk loads bases, fly out ends inning. Good ga m e. Heading to the 7th. 8 - 6 Cubs

What looked to be a HR, turns out to be a long, hard hit single. One on, one out.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back