• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked National Signing Day Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick O'Brienâ„¢ ‏<s>@</s>oneandonlyPOB <small class="time"> </small>

Shout Out to the Class of 2020 GBR
1f33d.png
1f33d.png
<s>@</s>C_millz97 <s>@</s>TreBryant_8 <s>@</s>jdspielman10 <s>@</s>BoeWilson_64 <s>@</s>Beamer_BENz_ <s>@</s>lamar_cla1

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ip6u5ycOBqI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I always feel honored when such outstanding young men sign up to come to my alma mater in my home state to play for the team I love. I wish them all the greatest athletic and personal success.

Go Big Red!

I couldn't watch live signings today, and am reading this tread from the beginning. But i had to respond to this one WELL SAID!

OK, after reading through the whole thread so I'm caught up all I wanna know is has Pernell Jefferson signed yet? :Biggrin:

Im sure he has submitted his paperwork...Riley got a good class amongst all the adversity he faced this year. The UCLA game helped IM sure. Oh yes, MSU too

Im sure he has submitted his paperwork...Riley got a good class amongst all the adversity he faced this year. The UCLA game helped IM sure. Oh yes, MSU too

Yeah he did. It was in there. It was just funny because every 4 posts someone new would ask if he's signed yet.

I think this is a very solid class especially given what you said. More time in the cycle and with a better showing on the field this year and I think next year's class will be even better. This is how you get it done at Nebraska.

Yeah he finally even posted a picture with mom signing her part of the papers. But the jury is still out. :)

I am kidding. :) :)

OK, after reading through the whole thread so I'm caught up all I wanna know is has Pernell Jefferson signed yet? :Biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back