• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2019 Commits

So what were the biggest factors that lead to a C+ grade?

Half the class is made up of projects. They have high ceilings, but they come with equal bust rates. Like *** said in his thread about trusting the development of the staff, those guys (Anderson and Fritzsche) have the frames and athleticism. Frost is banking on Duval and Ellis building them physically and then his scheme coupled with Austin's coaching turning those guys into beasts. He might be right, but I am basing it on what I see on film as much as anything. They wouldn't sign any of these kids if they didn't think the potential was there, so i'm going mostly off what they've done and shown on film - with potential and projecting also considered.

Half the class is made up of projects. They have high ceilings, but they come with equal bust rates. Like *** said in his thread about trusting the development of the staff, those guys (Anderson and Fritzsche) have the frames and athleticism. Frost is banking on Duval and Ellis building them physically and then his scheme coupled with Austin's coaching turning those guys into beasts. He might be right, but I am basing it on what I see on film as much as anything. They wouldn't sign any of these kids if they didn't think the potential was there, so i'm going mostly off what they've done and shown on film - with potential and projecting also considered.

Thanks, what is missing in the position groups is almost as interesting as what is there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back