• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2018 Commits

It happened with Freedom, can you think of another?

Also, I personally think DE is more of a dominant position. Makes a difference on every defensive down. We need both TE and DE, so hopefully he just ends up wherever he is best
I could be wrong, but it feels like every time we start recruiting a TE, some fans start talking about moving him to DE.

1. TE Cameron Jurgens (Nebraska)
2. Ath. Eric Fuller (California) recruited by Keith Williams and Donte Williams
3. DT Masry Mapieu (Nebraska) recruited by John Parrella

IMPO all three are four-star recruits. As for Fuller, his tape is impressive as a WR and CB - a true 'athlete' who could be a dangerous return man. I would prefer to see him on offense simply because of his smaller stature. I'm just not personally big on CB's who are 5-8, 5-9.

1. TE Cameron Jurgens (Nebraska)
2. Ath. Eric Fuller (California) recruited by Keith Williams and Donte Williams
3. DT Masry Mapieu (Nebraska) recruited by John Parrella

IMPO all three are four-star recruits. As for Fuller, his tape is impressive as a WR and CB - a true 'athlete' who could be a dangerous return man. I would prefer to see him on offense simply because of his smaller stature. I'm just not personally big on CB's who are 5-8, 5-9.
The explosive Jurgens just edges out the speedy Fuller.

I thought Jurgens would have been a great 4-3 DE. Not sold on him as a 3-4 OLB...but I think he could be a force at one of the two ILB spots.

He's athletic, tough and has size and speed. We'll find a spot for him. If he struggles to catch a football, it may have to be on defense.

Honestly I'm surprised at his ranking as the 4th best TE. Maxpreps has Jurgens with 11 tackles per game, but only 2 catches. Perhaps the ranking is based on potential, and we'll see that with a better passer and different offense than he has in HS? They ran nearly twice as much as they threw and the QB was the second leading rusher.

The way Riley has used a TE in the past, though, I'd expect him to give Cameron every chance here before a potential move.

Will Farniok. Definitely top 5 guy at the moment. I'll go #3.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back