• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2018 Commits

At first glance I questioned Jürgens at 7, and I'm not even "he shuns Nebraska kids" guy (even though he does. Constantly) But it's hard to argue against anyone ahead of him and an argument could be made for a couple behind him-Greg Bell is one I like. I think this speaks volumes for the work done by this staff. Jurgens is a stud (193 in the top 247 & #7 TE) and is in the middle of this class. Incredible haul given the circumstances.

Oh, and I'm going to post more about Jürgens in the future just because my spell check puts those dots above the u.
I personally think Jurgens would be all American in defense!

What I like about this class is the feeling that it doesn't contain any equivocators. They all seem to be here because they want to be here. So chances of them going somewhere else, particularly in the next couple of years, or dropping out to do something they would rather be doing seems slim. As important, we don't seem to have any academic issues (for some reason I feel confident about Washington) and it feels like we will have this entire class still enrolled at the end of their second year on campus. While I haven't checked the records of previous classes, if that class performance turns out to be the case, that will be refreshing.

Rivals ranked Nebraska's RB class 7th on the country. IMPO their WR and DB classes should get consideration too.

NEBRASKA

kyucebbetts3wr3zo0lr

Maurice Washington
Rivals.com
Signed:

Greg Bell
Maurice Washington

Neither of Scott Frost’s top two rushers from the running back position in 2017 at UCF weighed more than 165 pounds. While that suggests he prefers speed over power at the position, at Nebraska Frost is able to recruit both. Four-star JUCO transfer Bell was previously committed to Louisville, but signed with Nebraska in the early period after being heavily pursued by the Cornhuskers following Frost’s hire. Although the lower-rated of the two backs, three-star Washington may be the more heralded after his MVP performance at the Under Armour All-American Game in January.

https://n.rivals.com/news/national-signing-day-by-position-top-rb-classes

Last edited:

@N2FL so where are you gonna slide the late additions (Jackson and Vainuku) into your 2018 rankings.

This tread lost a sticky, but it hasn't been put to bed yet.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back