• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2018 Commits

If I'm reading this right only four are Riley recruits. Jurgens, Wildeman, Alston, and Farniok. Amazing how we nearly lost the entire class and still ended up at 21. It's stunning really.

If I'm reading this right only four are Riley recruits. Jurgens, Wildeman, Alston, and Farniok. Amazing how we nearly lost the entire class and still ended up at 21. It's stunning really.
I love this class...A lOT....but......we lost 7 4*'s (1 a 5* on some sites) and a 3*........all due to the staff change.....Again, we got great prospects and an AWESOME staff so all is good......I can't wait to see how this staff does from here out with more time and NOT having to coach another team!!!! Future is super nova bright!

I love this class...A lOT....but......we lost 7 4*'s (1 a 5* on some sites) and a 3*........all due to the staff change.....Again, we got great prospects and an AWESOME staff so all is good......I can't wait to see how this staff does from here out with more time and NOT having to coach another team!!!! Future is super nova bright!

I was so impressed by the DB class they signed to replace the one Donte Williams had started to put together. Five kids and four were four-stars.

What a great recap, thanks N2FL for sharing this, it is certainly appreciated. It should be mandatory reading for everyone that follows this team. Very informative.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back