• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

My screen continues jumping up and down

NU_Alum

Husker Fan
5 Year Member
I'm sure there is a setting I missed or changed but recently every time I'm on here my screen jumps up and down making it though to click on anything accurately (I know, probably a good thing). Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.

I'm sure there is a setting I missed or changed but recently every time I'm on here my screen jumps up and down making it though to click on anything accurately (I know, probably a good thing). Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.

Take your hard drive out and microwave it for 20 seconds.;)

Or, stop buying your pc's from K-Mart.... and stay away from the Blue Light Specials too....

Can you describe it a little more, please? Not sure exactly what you're experiencing.

Put down the Shake Weight

:Biggrin:

tumblr_lr47s08XIo1qzrlhgo1_500.gif

Can you describe it a little more, please? Not sure exactly what you're experiencing.

My screen jumps up or down (not the monitor!) when I open the site. Meaning, the page isn't stationary when I open it, it will "skip" up about a half inch or down a half inch. When I go to click on a link it will have jumped and now I'm opening something else because the link isn't where it was when I first clicked on it. That make sense?

My screen jumps up or down (not the monitor!) when I open the site. Meaning, the page isn't stationary when I open it, it will "skip" up about a half inch or down a half inch. When I go to click on a link it will have jumped and now I'm opening something else because the link isn't where it was when I first clicked on it. That make sense?

Mine does that at times as well.

Most likely has to do with ads and such loading at the top and bottom of the screen. If they don't load evenly/simultaneously, it can cause your screen to jump around. I get it a little bit on my PC, but really where I run into this the most is when using the web on my phone.

Most likely has to do with ads and such loading at the top and bottom of the screen. If they don't load evenly/simultaneously, it can cause your screen to jump around. I get it a little bit on my PC, but really where I run into this the most is when using the web on my phone.

I think you're right on the ads, any way to stop it?

Just don't click on anything until the jump is over, wait like 15 seconds....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back