• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

My reaction to Keith Williams

It's since been reported that Coach Williams has completed thirty hours of counseling.

Last edited:
All your priorities are in the right spot Adam. Life (and the respect and valuing of it) is much larger than any sport or profession.

I think too often, there are folks that lose proper perspective (due to personal choice and/or other "influences") and end up sacrificing safety (aka devaluing life) for convenience or selfishness.

The lessons learned can be fatal...thankfully this time they weren't. I agree with you in that I truly hope that the proper help is obtained; the proper perspective is restored... and that the improvement is sustained.

All your priorities are in the right spot Adam. Life (and the respect and valuing of it) is much larger than any sport or profession.

I think too often, there are folks that lose proper perspective (due to personal choice and/or other "influences") and end up sacrificing safety (aka devaluing life) for convenience or selfishness.

The lessons learned can be fatal...thankfully this time they weren't. I agree with you in that I truly hope that the proper help is obtained; the proper perspective is restored... and that the improvement is sustained.
I completely agree. Coach has received counseling, accepted responsibility and also acknowledged the severity of his actions. The University clearly believes in him & has his back, and as a result so do I. I sure hope it doesn't happen again for his sake & everyone around him.

I think of those young receivers who came here this year in large part to play for him. He needs to not only be their coach, but an example for them & others as well.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back