• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

My B1G Baseball Wishes Today

Interestingly, only the odd-numbered seeded teams (#1, #3, #5, #7) won their first round games.

Doc, I won't be doing play-by-play for a while. Saw the Hand Institute today. Shots in both middle/ring finger area! Ouch! Told me to lay off, so not to irritate the hands. I posted this earlier, on another thread. I think it was the last game's thread.

Doc, I won't be doing play-by-play for a while. Saw the Hand Institute today. Shots in both middle/ring finger area! Ouch! Told me to lay off, so not to irritate the hands. I posted this earlier, on another thread. I think it was the last game's thread.
So much for "playing through the pain." ;)
Sounds like the doctors have your best interest at heart., CBob.

So much for "playing through the pain." ;)
Sounds like the doctors have your best interest at heart., CBob.
It is so hard not to type, as you can see!! My wife will kill me, if she sees me still typing!

I will be around, but will just do a "little" typing. ;)

Doc, there is no pain now. He said it will irritate the area under my wrist. I am sure you have some knowledge of arthritis and trigger finger.

Last edited:

:Lol: I am sure you had no time to take business courses in college. My major was Business Education. Been typing since Jr Hi; I even took shorthand.
Wrote two books, dozens of articles, and my dissertation with two fingers. :)

if i had to type with only 2 fingers, i would go "nuts". I just did that, and it took forever, it seemed!! :Eek:

Last edited:

On another note, what point is there to have Big 10 station on XM If they never play anything on it. So I had a long drive during the game last night and when it was t on, I followed the audio link and did Bluetooth to the car stereo. Worked well

On another note, what point is there to have Big 10 station on XM If they never play anything on it. So I had a long drive during the game last night and when it was t on, I followed the audio link and did Bluetooth to the car stereo. Worked well
Sounds like a good idea. I'm driving to Nashville tomorrow. If it's not on XM. , I may need to try that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back