• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

My Apologies to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paramus

Travel Squad
5 Year Member
RR gave me a couple days off to think about my behavior on this board. At first I could not see how anything I posted could be considered trolling, but now I think I understand.

I was tooting my horn about AM and my talent vison. I was wrong. Now I understand that we have a QB team, and I need to support the entire team and all of our QBs equally.

We have one team and one fight. All of our players are Huskers and that is all that really matters.

Thank you Red Reign for helping me see the error of my ways.

The most important thing is to make this board as pleasant as possible for all. I am sorry for making it about me. I will sincerely try to do better.

GBR

Last edited:

RR gave me a couple days off to think about my behavior on this board. At first I could not see how anything I posted could be considered trolling, but now I think I understand.

I was tooting my horn about AM and my talent vison. I was wrong. Now I understand that we have a QB team, and I need to support the entire team and all of our QBs equally.

We have one team and one fight. All of our players are Huskers and that is all that really matters.

Thank you Red Reign for helping me see the error of my ways.

The most important thing is to make this board as pleasant as possible for all. I am sorry for making it about me. I will sincerely try to do better.

GBR
We all sincerely hope you're 100% right about Martinez, FWIW.

Attention_14473d_927036.gif

#humblebrag

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back