• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

My 3 Day Binge

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
The Who on Wednesday.
Clutch and Primus on Thursday.
Cheech and Chong on Friday.

What drugs would the conservative publicans recommend? HAHA. BEER I SAY!
I think I am going to have a great time, front row for C&C.... WEEEHOOOO!!!

I've never owned a Who album, but they've had several tunes I really liked, including this one here..... I get to hear this one live, I'll be in Who Heaven...

Last edited:

The Who on Wednesday.
Clutch and Primus on Thursday.
Cheech and Chong on Friday.

What drugs would the conservative publicans recommend? HAHA. BEER I SAY!
I think I am going to have a great time, front row for C&C.... WEEEHOOOO!!!

I have no use for stoners, but Ceech and Chong were damn funny.

I haven't listened to them since the '70's. But Sister Mary Elephant, Ear ache my eye, and locked in trunk at Drive-In Movie were hilarious.

I think Mike Judge ripped them off with Bevis and Butthead.

Last edited:
I seen the, who, years ago at Folsom field in boulder CO.
Was a all day rock fest.
Would of been around 1983, give or take.
Great time!

Alright, wise guy! HAHA! And, I see that you did too....
Update: The Who! Well, they KICKED ASS!
And yes, they JAMMED on Eminence Front.....
Show 1 of 3 was Awesome!!!!
Update for show 2 tomorrow....
Good to hear about the Who. They've been around for so long, I'd imagine their shows are pretty amazing.

What can I say? Clutch was everything I was hoping for and more. Primus absolutely blew me away they sounded so good. Some of Claypool's vocals were a little muddled, but to be honest, I didn't go for his singing ability anyways. GREAT SHOW!

Should be interesting seeing Cheech and Chong later tonight.

Okay, time to get ready for Cheech and Chong. This is a show I never even thought about going to see, until about two weeks ago. Got a decent price and front row tix at that. Update may not happen tonight.... I plan on having a decent buzz right about opening time. :Banana:

Is this you, HHS?
tumblr_oli1q7WWzO1tr4gulo1_500.gif

What a way to end my 3 day run of shows. These guys were very funny, and had just a tiny bit of anti-Trump humor, and I think most were glad that they stayed away from political satire. I enjoyed the show quite a bit, but the funniest moment may have been Chong doing an old bluesman while his lady was fellating him(only in the words of the song, not actually) and he asked her how she liked the song and she found it hard to talk with her mouth full. Pretty funny guys.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back