• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MSU loses at PSU today to put NU all alone in First Place

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Sorry to Steal Your Thunder Carrollton, but Huskers Are alone atop the B1G rankings Now, with 3 wins vs. 2 for Wiscy!

upload_2017-1-7_15-32-33.png

Whoooohoooo, HUSKERS looking good sitting on the top of the conference at this moment. Look forward to seeing them stay there for as long as they can.

The Big 10 is pretty solid as a conference. They don't have the elite teams like in years past but everyone seems pretty decent.

Last edited:

I hereby decree that the season is declared done and finished as of today, and that therefore the Nebraska Cornhuskers are declared 2017 regular season champions!!!!

:Corn2: :Huskerflag:

I hereby decree that the season is declared done and finished as of today, and that therefore the Nebraska Cornhuskers are declared 2017 regular season champions!!!!

:Corn2: :Huskerflag:
We will still need to win the conference tourney to get in the dance then.:)

Sorry to Steal Your Thunder Carrollton, but Huskers Are alone atop the B1G rankings Now, with 3 wins vs. 2 for Wiscy!

View attachment 10827
Well, yes, technically we are in front by 1/2 game since we have played one more conference game. However, I don't consider us "all alone" in 1st place since both NU and Wisconsin have won all of their conference games so far, and both teams have a winning percentage of 1.000. Being the math major I am, I can't justify putting one 1.000 winning percentage team ahead of another.

Well, yes, technically we are in front by 1/2 game since we have played one more conference game. However, I don't consider us "all alone" in 1st place since both NU and Wisconsin have won all of their conference games so far, and both teams have a winning percentage of 1.000. Being the math major I am, I can't justify putting one 1.000 winning percentage team ahead of another.
But our math goes to '11'?

Hope All becomes Clear(er), Tomorrow! ;)

:Gobigred:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back