• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Moving on up ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TnHusker87

Mayor of Shinola
5 Year Member
... to the top!

Not as savvy as some of y'all to queue an image from the Jefferson's! New commit bumps Huskers from #52 to #44 (currently tied w/ Illini) on Rivals.

GBR!!

Williams may not help us much in the recruiting rankings until the services get around to rating him.

This year all I’m looking for is a class full of guys who want to work. I do believe recruiting rankings matter but I trust Frost. *** said something I agree with. If Frost wins recruiting will improve every year. I was trying to say that In another thread. He just said it better

Last edited:
I think we were 38th on 247 before this commit. Not sure they have updated the Nebraska ranking based on this commit.
Remember, 24/7 has two rankings. They have their own and they have the composite that folds the ESPN and Rivals ranks in with their own.

Before Williams, we were 45 on 24/7 and 40 on the composite. After Williams, we were still 45 on 24/7 because he was unranked, but due to the rise on the other two, the composite went to 38.

Now, Williams is ranked on 24/7 as a 3* and the 24/7 ranking went to 42, and the overall composite is at 36.

HTH

Recruiting rankings are nice but I can’t wait until we actually start moving up in the College Football Playoff Rankings!!! :thumbsup:

college-football-playoff-gray.jpg

Last edited:

Miles Jones commit brings NU to ...

#32 Rivals (3.35 avg rating) - Minnesota only West division team ahead of NU @ #30

#33 247 Composite (203.24)

GBR!

Last edited:

Miles Jones commit brings NU to ...

#32 Rivals (3.35 avg rating) - Minnesota only West division team ahead of NU @ #30

#33 247 Composite (203.24)

GBR!
3 spots higher with NINE more commits......we will roll past them when we fill the class. We "should" be the highest rated B1G West team...again. (but with this staff, it will eventually show on the field!!)

3 spots higher with NINE more commits......we will roll past them when we fill the class. We "should" be the highest rated B1G West team...again. (but with this staff, it will eventually show on the field!!)

Saw that too ... put it up on a few for you!! :Biggrin: Not too hard to imagine them hitting about #20 with another 3 or 4 commits.

GBR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back