• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Most Memorable Husker Run Play

yes The MR run and the EC run both were very instrumental in winning them that bronze trophy.
images

Also although the TF run was very impressive The game at that point was really not in doubt. FL was beaten down and abused.

That may be true, but but the TF run will always get more play, IMO. Keeping it at the forefront of our memories.

I will have to go back and listen when I get a chance. I keep my sound turned off. Mostly due to the pop up adds that automatically come on and blow my speakers out. Second thought if it is that bad I will just take your word for it. Thanks for the heads up.

Good to know... now I am less embarrassed for you. lol

Good to know... now I am less embarrassed for you. lol
I can't help what music people use on the youtubes. I just searched for the play. If it's any consolation I had "Mama Said Knock You Out" playing in my head while watching.

I guess memorable means most memorable to me, so I would not select one. There are too many memorable ones. This morning, thinking about it, I would say there are the most memorable: Bobby Reynolds against Missouri in 1950; Frazier in the Fiesta; Crouch against Missouri; TM against Wisconsin; and Jerry Tagge's 1 foot QB sneak against LSU.

When I saw the thread title, one run jumped out immediately from my memory. At the 50 second mark of the video we see Ahman Green running for a TD on the opening play against Colorado at Boulder.

Not number one but it does stand out in my memory. Probably more memorable for the rest of the day but this first play from scrimmage set the tone for the rest of it.

Not number one but it does stand out in my memory. Probably more memorable for the rest of the day but this first play from scrimmage set the tone for the rest of it.

That would have been on my list too

Dan Alexander blowing past that Colorado DB with sprinters speed was also pretty memorable.

That's a great one for sure. Dan was a freight train :

For some reason I always remember this one by Dan at the :20 mark. I was sure he was going to go out of bounds but he stayed true.

Actually that whole video^ shows some pretty impressive ground-pounding running by Dan and Buck.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back