• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Moos says our football facilities are 8th or 9th in the BIG...really?

He's already got that one living with me, but you're more up on the THC oil, wax, whatever thing than I am, so ya'll will hit it off from the start.

For the record, he will not replace an empty roll of toilet paper, leaves crap in the sink all the time and thinks Moos just needs to follow his 'Three simple rules'.

He'll tell you all about the rules as he breaks them. Don't worry.
This kid has an uncle he hasn’t met? Outrageous!

So we are no better than 4th, with 3 above us for sure. NW, Mich, tOSU

If we just went by stadium, we are no better than 4th in the B1G either. Mich, tOSU, PSU for sure.

It may not be 8 or 9, but it likely ain’t much higher than that. 5-6 range?

NW may have nice new practice facilities but their stadium is still a dump with a crap field.

C

NW isn't really our recruiting competition. Our recruiting class was ranked 21 In 2018 while NW is 60. In 2019 we're ranked 16 while NW is 48. NW's almost entire classes are mostly 3 star recruits so Fitzgerald does a heck of job coaching them up? They have a small crappy stadium which rarely sells out even when they have ranked teams like this season.

The crowds pale in numbers when compared to hordes that fill Nebraska’s Memorial Stadium or Michigan State’s Spartan Stadium. Five Big Ten stadiums can seat more than 80,000, and three more seat more than 60,000. Only one, Ryan Field, holds fewer than 50,000.

Bottom line I believe with HCSF and his coaching staff will make Northwestern little more then a speed bump in our future quests to win the division. NW does an excellent job with what they have to work with but they should VERY rarely win the division imo.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back