• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Monday Press Conference (10/8/18)

AM- last 2 weeks with 58% completion %. Imagine when he can make quicker decisions and a true 3rd WR option- when he gets to 65-70% (i think that is where Frost wants it) that is 1 more completion per drive on average, longer drives saving the D, more points..... Future is bright (as long as he doesn't get killed by the OL 1st:Banghead: )

AM- last 2 weeks with 58% completion %. Imagine when he can make quicker decisions and a true 3rd WR option- when he gets to 65-70% (i think that is where Frost wants it) that is 1 more completion per drive on average, longer drives saving the D, more points..... Future is bright (as long as he doesn't get killed by the OL 1st:Banghead: )

I sure don't know much about this offense or offense in general but I thought the TE's were suppose to have a more pivotal role.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back