• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mo Washington Admitted As Full Qualifier

tenor.gif

So the only no-show will be Canty? So nice to have a staff that actually gets players on campus after signing day. Awesome!

Wow ... just awesome news and even better than expected results as a full qualifier!!

Who lit the fire under the NCAA clearing house's collective butt? Seems like they are always so slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

I wonder why the sudden change to eligible this year. With what he accomplished to just get enrolled and qualify, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that he did better than expected on his ACT score and in turn that allowed the immediate eligibility. Really excited for this young man.

Well, now that he is officially in I think we can close down this Recruiting thread and just go with the Football one.
Mostly doubled up info anyway.

AWESOME news though!!

Crash course in Duvall's lab; crash course in playbook; crash course in university orientation, not necessarily in that order. Play him early and often. Wilbon might need to look for a landing spot.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back