• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mo Barry likes new culture

A big difference with this coaching staff is that they came all together. Not having to find new assistants is not something you normally see with coaching transitions. Thus I think it will be an easier task to install culture than in the past. Will there be a learning curve to overcome? Most definitely!

I think that’s huge. This staffs biggest learning curve was 2016 at UCF. They’ve now had two years together and tested under fire.

Not a lot of choices for whether a player "likes" the new culture or not. If they don't like it and say so publicly...yeah, you got it. So, anyone asked the question either likes, or loves, the new culture unless they are ready to leave. I believe that once the winning starts, nearly all of the players will truly love the culture, if they don't already.

Well, JD Spielman did pretty well for himself last year (and coming off an injury IIRC) too. At times, he looked like a 'one-man show' on the offense. I expect more of the same this fall, perhaps.

That was kind of my point. I mentioned one guy who had a great season and another who may never live up to expectations. Like them, it's up to Mo to change what he did on he field.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back