• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MLB Season Thread

Didn't look good after Puig's HR made it 4-0 Dodgers in the bottom of the 7th but the BoSox bats finally came to life. Sox up three games to one. :Cool:

Just getting in from a Night Ranger concert, and it was 4 - 0 Dodgers when I went to the show. .... DAMN! Oh well, at least it's not the damn Yankees.

Last edited:
Just getting in from a Night Ranger concert, and it was 4 - 0 Dodgers when I went to the show. .... DAMN! Oh well, at least it's not the damn Yankees.
Are you saying the Night Ranger concert was bad but at least it wasn't a Damn Yankees concert?;)

Are you saying the Night Ranger concert was bad but at least it wasn't a Damn Yankees concert?;)
LOL!!! That is funny. All that needs to happen now is an address for the gift card and if you want a GameStop card or some other card. :Frown::Thumbsdown2:

The Dodgers laid down and rolled over like a little bitch. I really thought that this may be a 7 game series, but the Dodgers didn't get the memo. Bastards.

Last edited:

If anybody wants to make a bet, just ask me who I am considering on betting on, bet the other way. And, I seriously hope that Target goes out of business before Friday.

i cant help but feeling a little disappointed. I "watch" this thread, so when the notification showed up and i saw it was notorious twitter beat reporter (quickest draw in the West) All-N. my brain jumped immediately to "WHERE DID BRYCE HARPER SIGN???"

i cant help but feeling a little disappointed. I "watch" this thread, so when the notification showed up and i saw it was notorious twitter beat reporter (quickest draw in the West) All-N. my brain jumped immediately to "WHERE DID BRYCE HARPER SIGN???"
Visting a fan like former Cornhusker Alex Gordon did is so much cooler than where Bryce will end up.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back