• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MLB Season Thread

That was exhausting. Rooting for the Rockies despite the many Ex-Royals on the Brewers. Although the Rockies do have Davis, Butera and Bud Black.

hard night for your neighborhood cub fan, I tried every superstitious thing I could think of - no luck. the cubs scored 2 runs in their final 22 innings not going to make any noise that way.

Cubs must send Chili Davis (hitting coach) packing. look what the red sox bats have done after he left, and look at the problems the cubs offense had when he arrived. I'm worried we won't fire him after just one year, but this cubs window is only realistically open for 2 more years, you can not let Chili Davis spoil another one. I don't know what Theo has in mind for this teams ideal hitting strategy, but it cant be whiffing at everything outside of the zone like it was this year. good luck to Chili in his next stop

hard night for your neighborhood cub fan, I tried every superstitious thing I could think of - no luck. the cubs scored 2 runs in their final 22 innings not going to make any noise that way.

Cubs must send Chili Davis (hitting coach) packing. look what the red sox bats have done after he left, and look at the problems the cubs offense had when he arrived. I'm worried we won't fire him after just one year, but this cubs window is only realistically open for 2 more years, you can not let Chili Davis spoil another one. I don't know what Theo has in mind for this teams ideal hitting strategy, but it cant be whiffing at everything outside of the zone like it was this year. good luck to Chili in his next stop
Just me but I wish they would go back to a 3 game wild card series.

Wearing my Braves gear at the office today. I can't believe that the Dodgers aren't starting Kershaw game 1. That makes this game in LA even more of a must win for the Braves. Chop On.

Gave up on the Rockies to watch the 1st period of the Ranger hockey game only to turn back at intermission and see the Rockies rallying!!!:Banana:

Freaking Moose singles in the bottom of the 10th to beat the Rockies.

Insult to injury.

I grew up watching Reggie Jackson, Springer plays just like him in the playoffs. Astros moving on!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back