• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MizzouRah's Picks Week XIII

MizzouRah

Scout Team
20 Year Member
Last week we had a pretty strong performance going 5-2 against the spread,

We have a pretty exciting slate of games this weekend and there seems to be a few games with some value with the line.

MIZZOU -9.5 vs Arkansas – this line has been dropping throughout the week and I really do not understand why. Arkansas has a poor past events and has not been very successful pressuring the quarterback. I realize there is a bit of a rivalry component here but I say the #KeepItRollin Tour continues in a big way.

MU WINS AND COVERS 41-13

Iowa State at K-State - I expect this to be a pretty competitive game and there are some injury issues obviously with quarterbacks here. I don't do this very often but I'm going to suggest UNDER 49.5 as I think the spread is about right.

I'll make a pick on the biggest game of the year. Give me the points AUBURN plus 4.5 at home. That Alabama defense is a bit vulnerable.

I'll take what I think is the much more motivated team with VANDY plus 1.

Why is a 2-9 team favored over a 5-6 team? NEVADA -3 has been focused on those UNLV game for a couple of weeks. I'll take the home favorite.

Louisville -10 isn't that much better than Kentucky. I will love getting the points and this opportunity. UK IS THE PICK

Miami -13.5 just doesn't put teams away typically - I'll bet that continues and take PITT.

I'll take one more home dog with VIRGINIA - plus 7 - I like that quarterback and I think they upset Virginia Tech out right.

That's all for this week! Good luck to your (non-Hog) team!

Last week we had a pretty strong performance going 5-2 against the spread,

We have a pretty exciting slate of games this weekend and there seems to be a few games with some value with the line.

MIZZOU -9.5 vs Arkansas – this line has been dropping throughout the week and I really do not understand why. Arkansas has a poor past events and has not been very successful pressuring the quarterback. I realize there is a bit of a rivalry component here but I say the #KeepItRollin Tour continues in a big way.

MU WINS AND COVERS 41-13

Iowa State at K-State - I expect this to be a pretty competitive game and there are some injury issues obviously with quarterbacks here. I don't do this very often but I'm going to suggest UNDER 49.5 as I think the spread is about right.

I'll make a pick on the biggest game of the year. Give me the points AUBURN plus 4.5 at home. That Alabama defense is a bit vulnerable.

I'll take what I think is the much more motivated team with VANDY plus 1.

Why is a 2-9 team favored over a 5-6 team? NEVADA -3 has been focused on those UNLV game for a couple of weeks. I'll take the home favorite.

Louisville -10 isn't that much better than Kentucky. I will love getting the points and this opportunity. UK IS THE PICK

Miami -13.5 just doesn't put teams away typically - I'll bet that continues and take PITT.

I'll take one more home dog with VIRGINIA - plus 7 - I like that quarterback and I think they upset Virginia Tech out right.

That's all for this week! Good luck to your (non-Hog) team!
Thanks again for another year of enjoying your picks,Appreciate you taking the time
to enlighten us.

Thanks again for another year of enjoying your picks,Appreciate you taking the time
to enlighten us.

I guess, if you enlightened us, you were 100% on your picks? If not, thanks for the partial enlghtenments.

Last edited:

Thanks as always for your picks. Always find it an interesting read. Love Mizzou today against the Pigs. Mizzou has won its past five games by 47, 40, 29, 33 and 28.. Bielema is on his last legs and I don't see them standing a chance today against that offense

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back