• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minnesota/NU TAILGATE

FB_IMG_1540093867126.jpg

View attachment 18254 good talking to you @CrabHusker , hope you can make it back next year!
You to @ThotDoc I will have a ticket again for you next year.
Only 2 more tailgates left for the season.:Bananalazy:
I won't make it this coming Saturday

It was good to meet you as well. My son and I had a great time. Thanks for all the hospitality and good food.

Finally got to put faces to the names. @Smoker, @BigRedMax , @RedDeadRedemption, @Pops, @Thill, @ThotDoc, @Cyberbach, @Nostradumbass (My son doesn't know it yet, but he's getting a Nostradumbass fedora for Christmas). Good bunch of folks and yes, we will be back next year. I'm guessing I'll be dragging Mrs Crab and the oldest son along as well. Seems they're kind of jealous now that they've seen the pictures and heard the stories.

It was good to meet you as well. My son and I had a great time. Thanks for all the hospitality and good food.

Finally got to put faces to the names. @Smoker, @BigRedMax , @RedDeadRedemption, @Pops, @Thill, @ThotDoc, @Cyberbach, @Nostradumbass (My son doesn't know it yet, but he's getting a Nostradumbass fedora for Christmas). Good bunch of folks and yes, we will be back next year. I'm guessing I'll be dragging Mrs Crab and the oldest son along as well. Seems they're kind of jealous now that they've seen the pictures and heard the stories.
Good meeting you as well brother. The MN VS NEB game has become a tradition. Thanks smoker. Also great to see y'all.

Nastradumbass, my son says your welcome to go ice fishing anytime you want.

Good times yesterday for sure

Good meeting you as well brother. The MN VS NEB game has become a tradition. Thanks smoker. Also great to see y'all.

It was great finally meeting you, too bad you had to cut out early. I’m def going to take him up on the ice fishing

Now get back to cranking out that blue rock candy

Sorry I missed you Pops

I was watching marching band practice until 11, then I took my son out for lunch

by the time I got to the tailgate you'd already left

Next time...

Sorry I missed you Pops

I was watching marching band practice until 11, then I took my son out for lunch

by the time I got to the tailgate you'd already left

Next time...
Yes sir. Was hoping to see ya but was on my sons schedule. Glad you got to see band practace. Was cool to see both full bands on the field. Definitely next time.for sure.

Here I am with some of the Minnesota fans that joined us again this year. They came in 2012 and made it back this year. Had a great time with them and glad they could make it to our tailgate. May have to return the favor next year.

IMG_1268.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back