• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minnesota/NU TAILGATE

I'll be there with 6 in my group and we plan on being there by 10:30, the time Thot Doc's plane lands, guess I'll be drink'n all his beers too as he will barely make kick-off. :cool:
Ya, thot Doc might make the post tailgate

I will share on here but please keep it secret. I'm proposing to my GF at halftime. I have the entire thing planned. @jwoods sold me tickets and plans to take pictures or video. It will be exciting for us. The Minnesota game is a tradition of ours. We go to every game home and away. This will make every game special for obvious reasons. If I'm a little anxious at the tailgate you know why...

I will share on here but please keep it secret. I'm proposing to my GF at halftime. I have the entire thing planned. @jwoods sold me tickets and plans to take pictures or video. It will be exciting for us. The Minnesota game is a tradition of ours. We go to every game home and away. This will make every game special for obvious reasons. If I'm a little anxious at the tailgate you know why...
Well, let me be the first one to congratulate you then.
tenor.gif

I hope your cameraman doesn't tailgate too much and miss the game.....LOL

I’ll be there and I’m bringing a Gopher with me.
Skunkman you’re OK around other varmints aren’t you?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back