• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mindhunter

This made me chuckle.... LOL.... Too bad we have to wait for season two. If you haven't seen it yet, check out the 4 part documentary "Evil Genius" https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Reactions-Evil-Genius-Netflix-44843366

It's the one where somebody strapped a bomb around a dude's neck and made him rob a bank.... I wont say no more, incase you haven't seen it. It's crazy wild.
I can still see that poor dude sitting on the ground with that bomb collar on. What a frustrating deal that would have been. He knew he was going to die. I'll check it out.

I can still see that poor dude sitting on the ground with that bomb collar on. What a frustrating deal that would have been. He knew he was going to die. I'll check it out.

:Popcorn: Netflix docuseries

Evil Genius: the True Story of America's Most Diabolical Bank Heist ........ equal to "Making a Murderer" and "Wild Wild Country"

Once again, FBI and ATF investigators dropped the ball. Numerous clues but ignored FBI/ATF agents.

Brian Wells - Pizza Bomber link

Last edited:
Is anybody watching Mindhunter on Netflix? A couple of guys at work hipped me to it so I thought I'd check it out. I've burned through 8 episodes in two nights and have two to go to finish Season 1. I'll be watching those tonight. It is an absolutely fascinating show and delves into how the FBI first dipped their toes into behavioral science and profiling. Dude that plays Edwin Kemper is creepy as Texas. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

I watched it for the first two or three episodes, pretty interesting. But remaining episodes ..... meh

Addictive=Netflix. Especially real story and/or fiction series. And no damn commercials!

My favorites ....
  • Breaking Bad .... fiction series
  • Better Call Saul .... fiction series
  • Sons of Anarchy .... fiction series
  • Hell on Wheels .... mostly fiction series but sometimes real stories and correct geography/years (four seasons: Nebraska territory). Greedy Durant, Brigham Young who possess 96' wide bed (fit wives according to Central Pacific Railroad president), Ulysses Grant; he was hooked on alcohol beverage, etc.
  • Evil Genius .... real story series
  • Making a Murderer .... real story series
  • Wings of Hope .... real story documentary
  • Wild Wild Country .... real story series
BTW, Making a Murderer ..... Halbach case, Steven Avery guilty or not ?? I tend guilty.

Last edited:
Mindhunter was by far the best series Netflix has made. I can't wait for season 2.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back